• Z brush
• After Effects
• Manga Studio
Savannah College of Art and Design
Bachelor Fine Arts Animation
• Courses of study include: Art and Animation History, Media Literacy Theory, Arthurian Literature.
Co-op / May 2016 - May 2017
• Developed story, characters, and environments
• modeled, rigged, and animated characters.
• Set project schedule, collaborated with colleagues, as well as gave and received feedback to to improve the quality of work.
Available upon request.
• Quadruped Animation
• Character Rigging
• Technical Animation
• Concept Development
• Life Drawing
• 2D/3D Design
Safety Tips with Fezzy / March 2016 - May 2016
• Hand picked to develop, create, and deliver a short animated film with a crew of 20 people.
• Created fluid character animation with believable motion and weight.
• Collaborated with client and colleagues to meet pre-established deadlines.
Father / March 2016 - April 2016
• Created believable character animation utilizing knowledge of the principles of animation.
• Collaborated with Director to meet deadlines in a organized and professional manner.
Magna Cum Laude
Primal Screen / August 2017 - Current
• Animated 5-6 seconds of quality animation a week.
• Worked within a team of 15 people on different aspects of the pipeline including rigging and lighting.
• Implemented feedback from clients and supervisors.
I.D. Tech / June 2017 - July 2017
• Instructed classes of 8 students in Maya and 3D printing.
• Gave and received daily updates to and from the camp director on student activities.
• Kept a positive attitude between students and fellow instructors in order to maintain a fun camp environment.